Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

A Memorable Night

A good representation of what it looked like (Norwoodnews)
In this post I would live to throw it back to when one of my close friends was here.  This friend is now gone for a while but we shared many good memories and unforgettable times.  When we put our minds together it was not a very good thing, I say that because we would come up with the most fun idea that could very well end us up in a heap of trouble with both of our parents.  These ideas usually consisted of sneaking out of our houses meeting up and driving around with our other friends going wherever we felt necessary at that moment.  But aside from the generalized story that I told you I would like to point out one memory that sticks out the most in my mind. 


It was around eight o’clock at night and we had just arrived at Main Street which was where we going to spend the majority of our night.  The plan was to go on a hike with our friends and our girlfriends.  That plan changed very quickly, I say this because right as we stepped out of the car we saw a group of men walking by.  Being the loud mouth that I am I started giving them some grief for the fun of it.  The men just shrugged of our comments and kept walking.  We didn’t think twice about it.  We both turned our backs to each other and continued on our way.  Or so we thought, about thirty seconds later we saw the men sprinting after us.  I told my friend to get my back because the men looked pretty pissed off.  The first guy came sprinting after me and tried to get me in a headlock.  I pushed him off of me and started yelling, “What are you doing? I am only fourteen years old!”  This didn’t stop him he got in my face and I got in his.  He swung while I was turned and hit me in the side of the face.  I barely felt it and started laughing at him that he was going to go to jail because my friend was already on the phone with them.  After that statement was made the men quickly started leaving.  Our group then followed them telling them what was about to happen to them.  They split up which led us to split up and I was now with the dude and a girl I know.  He started leaving so I grabbed him and pinned him against the window and waited till the cops arrived.  The cops questioned us and took the drunk adults away to the slammer.  The girls we were with were terrified and my mom was fuming but it sure was a good story to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment