Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

How have I changed this year?

How I wish I could spend my time (doctrinesoffaith)
How have I changed this year?  This year so far to be honest has been filled with unfortunate events, I don’t know where my luck went but lately it has been terrible.  That said I have changed in a very big way this year.  This year I learned that no madder the circumstances you are being faced with you can still be happy.  From falling in my biggest race of the year after I had a great season leading up to it, to all three of my best friends being sent away and not being aloud to see them for months and still haven’t seen two of them I have experienced a lot of bad situations this year.  But before that long chain of bad luck I had a great time whether it was skiing in races besides the championships or creating memories with my friends that were sent away all of it was so fun that when it all went to crap it didn’t make it that bad.  Sure at first I was heart broken over all of the bad fortune but the best thing that I learned and something that also changed with me is that I took a bad situation and tried to see the good in it.  Seeing the good in things can make life so much more enjoyable and it keeps your mind from wandering back to the past.  So I feel like I figured myself out more this year and with doing that it made me happier.


I have also became more committed to sports this year and have moved on with my sports careers this year.  I moved into high school lacrosse and started to train with the western region ski racing team which is all of the best ski racers from the west coast that get together and try to get better!  With this I have became more mature and am able to see situations differently due to the extra maturity.  Along with all of this I added I have also had some things subtracted.  I have became increasingly less motivated and lazy.  Whether it comes to homework, gym work, or just plain getting out of bet my motivation is at an all time low.  I have had to tried much more to do the things that are needed which is hard because it is adding much more stress because it takes longer to get done due to my laziness.  I hope that this characteristic will just be a phase and blow over because before long I am just going to pop and lay in bed all day surfing the web!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment