Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanks To All


Thanks to all that have been reading my blogs lately!  I really enjoy writing about my life for all of you and if my life interests you feel free to give me a follow and if it doesn’t leave me a comment and tell me what bothers you!  Blogging is a really fun thing to do because it gives you a chance to put your writing out there and there really is not limits to blogging.  Before I started blogging only my teachers could really read my writing so it brings me joy to know that people out there can get ahold of my voice.  I haven’t really been doing it very long but so far I have really enjoyed myself.  At this point I have blogged for three fourths of a school year and don’t intend to stop any time soon.

Thanks
 Please feel free to give me some helpful tips and I would like to know if you guys like it more when I write about skiing or just my normal weekends in Park City, Utah comment which one you prefer.  I realized that I have mostly been writing about my ski racing experiences and am going to try to get back into my normal at home life and what it’s like.  I haven’t really been writing about my experiences in Park City because I am never really in town in the winter but now that my ski season over I will be able to deliver some more of my personal experiences with different people and different content.

Follow and Comment!

Also feel free to ask me any questions about ski racing if you are confused about anything at all!  I am trying to reach a couple goals of mine which is to get more page views, followers, and comments!  I urge you to leave a comment about what you think about my blog because it helps me create better material for all of you.  I would also appreciate it if you like my blog to show it to your other friends that enjoy reading about stuff like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment